Friday, February 13, 2015

Some Cell Trout

I was able to get some trout photos off my phone with the help of my Mom. These were taken during the outings that I forgot my phone.
The beautiful brownie came from a stream on my way home from work. I caught him last Friday. As he came closer I thought it might have been a rainbow! He's probably the most silvery brown I've caught. The powerful rainbow pictured on the left came during the State Park Season from the depths of a swift run to strike the pink squirrel of prey. I caught five or six trout on this day but this rainbow was the nicest.
This guy came from the same waters as the brown pictured above. I fished a ways up stream of here with no more luck. There were no other footprints but the bottom of the stream was sandy and the water was pretty stained. I've done well in other sections of this stream but this spot will be reserved for quick trips on the way home from work.
 These fish came earlier in the season. The fish on the right took a skittering caddis while the one on the left took a black bunny streamer. Now that I can get photos off my phone (with some help from Mom) I won't be so worried about forgetting the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment