Thursday, August 27, 2015

Trip Report: After Work

Today I got out after work to chase trout. I headed to the same spot I last fished in order to bring that big guy to hand but he did not show himself today. Instead I caught a number of decent little trout and one chunker.
This guy took a prince nymph lookin' thingy that I tied this morning. He put up a decent fight but came to hand with little drama. I turned a few other decent looking fish but could not land the hook.
 These guys took a sunken mayfly dry fished behind a Pink Squirrel of Prey. I landed a few more on a pink butted Pheasant Tail. With good rain in the forecast for tomorrow and non-fishing plans for Saturday I hope to get out next on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing the photo of the chunker when you catch him. I'm confident that you will.

    ReplyDelete