Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Expanding My Horizons

One of my buddies got a hold of me today and essentially said "get with the program bro, the future is here". So short story even shorter, you can now get your Whitewater Valley Flies/MN Driftless Fly Fishing fix another way!!! Follow me on Instagram @wwvalleyflies. I have another rod waiting to be finished but for those of you dying for a medium/fast 9' 5 weight you're going to have to wait until next week because I'm headed north soon to chase Steelhead with a buddy! Will report back soon.

And remember, the 29% off Birthday Sale ends 10/14/2016!

1 comment:

  1. Inyteresting. I was considering hitting the Brule in northern WI for the first time on Friday. I've never chased steelhead before. No decisions yet.

    Good luck on your trip. I hear that steelies can be as rare as unicorn poop!

    ReplyDelete