Saturday, February 10, 2018

WVF Fly Rod Sale!

Check out this 9ft 4wt Whitewater Valley fly rod. The rod is built on a sleek blue fast action graphite blank perfect for everything from mile long role casts to delicately placing dry flies at a distance! My 3wt built on the same blank has quickly become my favorite rod.


I'm currently working on replacing defective guides on a mass produced rod, it's a pain! Then I'll be doing a 7' 9" 3wt on a that sleek blue blank with a stacked bamboo reel seat and orange wraps with blue accents. Anyone interested in having a new rod built before spring hit me up soon!
Cold temperatures have kept me and most other fisher people off the water over the last few weeks but with temps forecast to reach the mid teens tomorrow I think I'll give it a shot. I got out to check some local waters today and streams seem low, clear, and cold. Some areas are frozen over but most sections of stream I visited today were fishable.

No comments:

Post a Comment